A new study by Demica measures the level of SCF-dedicated roles in the European banking community, this study examined job titles at the top 50 largest banks in Europe The results of this analysis revealed that:
• Close to 45% of top European banks have created SCF-specific roles/job titles;
• 30% of top European banks have created SCF-specific roles with directorial status;
• 18% have sales functions specifically related to SCF;
• 16% have SCF-specific product managers;
• 10% have job titles focused on nurturing SCF client relationships.
Read the full report here.
Sign up to receive our newsletter
Make sure you hear the news about new courses and other developments in transaction banking by signing up for our newsletter
News & Resources
We welcome submissions from educational and commercial organisations, subject to our content guidelines. You can get a monthly update straight to your inbox by signing up below.